Date : 23.07.2018
OPERATOR PRESENTATION – ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL
ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL is a company with headquarters in Ploiesti, str. Marasesti, nr. 19, floor 2, ap.4, with serial number in the Trade Registry J29 / 2431/2005 and unique registration number RO 18158950. Main activity according to CAEN code 7810- recruitment agency. ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY is a personal data operator.
Our company will process personal data, such as:
- name and surname
- personal identification number
- series and ID card and passport number
- phone / fax
- address or residence
- marital status
- health state
- data from the driving license
- criminal record
- email Address
- bank data
- financial situations
- and any other data requested by the competent authorities and the specificities of the company’s activities
THE LEGAL GROUND AND PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- For marketing purposes, according to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) GDPR may process personal data if the data subject has given his / her consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes. Thus, in some situations, your personal data will be used to send you job offers, news, upcoming campaigns, invitations to various events.
- In order to fulfil our object of activity, according to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) GDPR may process personal data if the data subject has given his / her consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes. Thus, we may contact you or we may transmit your personal data in order to achieve our object of activity. We will contact you whenever we consider that a job offered by an employer or third party corresponds to your professional qualities and we will pass on your personal data, that is, those contained in your CV / Letter, your diplomas / certificates study of that third employer. If you represent an employer, we will contact you whenever we consider that we have a candidate fit to occupy a position within the employing company. There will be situations in which we will pass on your personal data to people who might opt for a job within the employing company.
- For the purpose of concluding and executing contracts, According to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) from GDPR, personal data may be processed for the purpose of concluding or executing the contract. In order to be able to offer you our services, we need to process your personal data.
- For the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations, according to art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) GDPR may process personal data for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations. We request a series of personal data, including, in some cases, the Personal Numeric Code, in order to fulfill our obligations imposed by tax authorities on invoicing and reporting to tax authorities or other similar authorities (EX: ITM, AJOFM etc) .
PROCESSING “WORK WITH US” AND / OR “CONTACT” THE FORM OF THE SITE
ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL will use the information you provide in the appropriate contact section existing on the site solely for the purpose of processing your request.
By providing any personal data through the www.activeresurse.com site, you understand and agree that your data will be processed in accordance with the PPDCP provisions of ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL.
Please note that in order to be able to process your requests submitted in the “work with us” and / or “contact us” section of the site, it is possible that under certain circumstances we may have to disclose your data to partners with whom ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL cooperates and / or other third party service providers of ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL.
However, ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL has adopted appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure data security as well as processing in accordance with the GDPR requirements of your data by the abovementioned entities.
ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL undertakes not to process personal data provided for any purpose other than that for which it was transmitted, except in cases where your express consent to use for other purposes.
TRANSFER / DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal data processed by ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL may be disclosed and / or transferred to third parties only if your express consent to doing so exists, except where there is a legal / contractual obligation for ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL to do so.
ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL will submit your personal data to third-party employers and potential candidates for filling positions.
Please be aware that under certain circumstances we may have the obligation to disclose your personal data, only for the purposes for which it was provided or for similar purposes / purposes related to the original purpose, based on your consent or , as the case may be, under the law, to : the person concerned, legal representatives of the data subject, contractual partners of the operator, public institutions, Embassies.
Public authorities to whom data are given under a special investigative competence will not be considered as recipients and consequently the consent of the data subject (eg personal data requested by courts, prosecutors, criminal prosecution bodies, if it is necessary to carry out an investigation).
DATA PROCESSING BY THIRD PARTY, OTHER SITES AND SPONSORS
The ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY website may contain, at a time, access links to other sites whose data processing policies may differ from those of ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL.
Please consider and consult the personal data protection policies of the other sites, ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL, not accepting responsibility for the information sent or collected by these third parties.
AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING. COOKIE
DURATION OF STORAGE
ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL may keep the data processed for different periods of time, judged to be reasonable, for the purposes indicated above. We only retain your data for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which we hold the data, to meet your needs or to fulfil our statutory obligations.
To know how long your data can be stored, use the following criteria:
When you purchase services, we retain your personal data during our contractual relationship;
- If you participate in a promotional offer, we retain your personal data during the promotional offer and additional 10 years after its ending;
- If you contact us for a question, we keep your personal data for as long as your questions are processed, but no more than 10 years after the last mail sent;
- If you create an account, we retain your personal data until you ask us to delete it or after a period of inactivity (without an active interaction with us). In this regard, please note that data processed for this purpose will be deleted 10 years after the last user account interaction (for example, login to your account);
- If you have given your consent to marketing, we retain your personal data until you unsubscribe or ask us to delete it or after a period of inactivity (without active interaction with our marks) defined in accordance with local regulations and guidelines. In this regard, we mention that the data stored in our databases for the purpose of direct marketing communications are deleted from the records of these databases at 10 years of the last interaction with you;
- If the cookies are stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer, they can be deleted by the user, otherwise they are kept for as long as they are needed to reach their goals during the session or for a period defined by third parties. In this regard, we mention that the data processed through the cookies used to provide online behavioral advertising, to personalize our services for you, and to allow our content to be distributed to social sites (distribution buttons to display the site) will be retained, based on the consent given through the pop-up message on the site, for the period you define trough your own device settings.
THE RIGHTS OF TARGETED PERSONS COVERED
According to GDPR, you have a series of rights with respect to the personal data that ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL processes:
- Right of access to processing data – You have the right to access our personal data. The first information will be provided without charge. If you will need copies of the information already provided, we may charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing information. The manifestly unreasonable, excessive or repeated requests may not be answered.
- Right to Data Rectification – You may request that your Data be rectified if inaccurate or obsolete and / or filled in if it is incomplete.
- Right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”) – In some cases, you have the right to obtain the deletion or destruction of your Data. This is not an absolute right, because sometimes we may be obliged to keep your Data for legal or juridic reasons.
- Right to Restrict Processing – You have the right to request restriction of the processing of your Data. This means that your Data processing is limited so we can keep the Data, but not use or process it. This right applies in the specific circumstances set out in the General Data Protection Regulation, namely:
– the accuracy of the Data is contested by the data subject for a period that allows the operator (ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL) to verify the accuracy of the Data;
– the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of the Data and requests the restriction of their use;
– the operator no longer needs Data for processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– the data subject has raised objections to legitimate business-related processing on the basis of verification that the legitimate reasons for the operator exceed those of the data subject.
- Right to Data Portability – You may move, copy or transfer the data you are interested in from our database to another. This applies only to the data you have provided when processing is based on your consent or contract and is implemented by automatic means.
- Opposition Right – You may oppose at any time the processing of your data when such processing is based on a legitimate interest.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time – You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data when such processing is based on consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority – You have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority of your country of residence or domicile to challenge the data protection practices of ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL.
- Right to oppose processing of your data for direct marketing purposes – You may unsubscribe from or opt out of our direct marketing communication at any time.
- Right to oppose your processing of data by us when acting in the public interest or in our legitimate interests or by a third party – You may at any time oppose the processing of your data when such processing is based on a legitimate interest.
- Right to Disable Cookies – You have the right to disable cookies. Internet browser settings are usually programmed by default to accept cookies, but you can adjust them by preferences by changing your browser settings. Many cookies are used to increase the usability or functionality of web sites / applications; therefore, disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of our sites or apps, as detailed in the relevant Cookie table. If you want to restrict or block all cookies set up by our websites / apps (which may prevent you from using certain parts of the site) or any other sites / apps, you can do so through your browser settings . The Help feature in your browser will tell you how. For more information, see the following links: http://www.aboutcookies.org/ ;
You may exercise any of these rights with respect to the personal data that ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL processes by addressing a simple request to the DPO ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL. In such a situation, it is very possible to request proof of your identity.
MEASURES TAKEN TO PROMOTE PROCESSING SECURITY
SC ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL takes all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access.
We access, retain and provide your information to regulatory authorities, law enforcement or other entities:
In response to a legal request, when we believe in good faith that the law requires us to do so. We may also respond to legal claims when we consider in good faith that the response required by the laws of that jurisdiction affects users in that jurisdiction and complies with internationally recognized standards.
When we believe in good faith it is necessary to: detect, prevent and respond to acts of fraud, unauthorized use of any material belonging to us, violations of our terms or policies, or other harmful or unlawful activities, in order to protect ourselves (including our rights, property or materials), yourself and others, including investigations or investigations of regulatory authorities, or to prevent imminent death or injury. For example, if relevant, we provide information to and receive third-party partner information about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activities inside and outside of our materials.
The information we receive about you may be accessed and stored for a longer period of time when you are subject to a legal, legal, governmental inquiry or investigation into possible violations of our terms or policies, or in other cases to prevent damage.
RELATIONS WITH OTHER OPERATORS
Depending on the context, we may find ourselves in the situation of the absolute necessity to provide information at a higher level, both globally and internally or externally, to our partners and to those with whom we transfer GDPR data, by virtue of providing the most professional services possible. The information controlled by ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL could be transferred, transmitted or stored and processed in the EU or outside EU for the purposes described in this policy. These data transfers are necessary to deliver the highest level of service and to continue to provide you with our best professional content. We rely on the appropriateness decisions issued by the European Commission on certain countries, as the case may be, for transfers of EEA data to the United States and other countries.
ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL has adopted technical and organizational data processing measures, updated in accordance with the GDPR requirements, to protect your personal data from any unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, destruction or loss accidental. All employees and partners of ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL, as well as any third parties acting in the name and on behalf of ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information and the GDPR requirements.
The www.activeresurse.com website may link to other sites and / or other web sites that are not owned by ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL. ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL assumes no responsibility for the content of these sites and therefore cannot be held responsible for the content, advertising, goods, services, software, information or other materials available on or through these sites. ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL will not be responsible for the loss of personal data, any adverse effects on visitors’ personal data or other moral and / or patrimonial damage caused by access to those sites.
UPDATING OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND PROCESSING POLICY UPDATE
Please keep in mind that this Policy may be subject to regular content changes by updating the www.activeresurse.com website. Please do not continue to use www.activeresurse.com if you do not agree to such changes. We also recommend that you check this page for any updates. We also recommend that you check this page for ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL reserves the right to modify the content. In the event of changes, ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL will publish the changes made through this site so that you are informed about the processing of your personal data by ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL. PPDCP terms are interpreted in accordance with applicable law.
If there are any concerns about this PPDCP or the desire to exercise your rights, you are invited to contact the DPO ACTIVE RESURSE COMPANY SRL through the data mentioned below.
RESPONSIBLE DATA PROTECTION (DPO)
Persons concerned have the opportunity to address the DPO directly at any time on any matter related to this PPDCP using the contact details below: DPO Name: Amalia Stan, DPO Email: info /@ activeresurse. com, Tel. DPO: 0344 / 100,752; 0728002635, DPO mailing address: Ploiesti, Marasesti street no. 19, 2nd floor, ap.4.