Location: Port Said, Egypt
Duration: 1 year
Supervision activities to/for:
- Install different types and sizes of pipes gaskets and blinds
- Replace and install new heaters in sulfur pitt
- Repaire sulfur conveyor band and guide rollers used for loading in ships
- Install and test various equipment and machinery
- Pressurization and leak test of pipe line to operating pressure with inert gas, checking of integrity of flange joints, line-up of pipe with instruments
- Maintenance todifferent sizes and types of valves
- Replace pipes, flanged connections and bolts in desalination facility
- Change different types and size of filters
- Prepare list of necessary materials, tools and other materials required for job and propose for approval
- Attend inspections and tests of the installed works with client representatives
- Control water level, dampers in boilers and fuel supply.
- Maintain operation of boilers, stokers, water heaters, heat exchangers, steam traps, cooling towers, incenerators, valves (ball, gate, globe, control etc)
- Control water level, dampers in boilers and fuel supply
- Make sure all equipment is in good condition and operating properly, plant equipment and tools are cleaned.
- Oil & Gas HSE skills.
Languages: English – good
Transportation, insurance, visa, accommodation and meals provided by Client.